Track Origination™ provides actionable insights into the loan origination trends. This interactive dashboard provides a live 360° view of your origination trends. This dashboard illustrates Customer demographics according to Geographic regions, Total loan volume, Average closing rates, Interest rates, Product mix and several KPIs.
Track Origination Overview
- Used to sort data based on selected filters.
- Available filters are Dates, Months, Quarters, Year to Date, Month to Date and Loan type.
- Each selected filter will affect all the charts on that dashboard.
- Reset button will reset all the filters selected and drill up to the default chart.
- Selecting any bar/region in a chart will result in highlighting that part along with other chart with related fields.
- Initial KPI’s have been designed to show macro information, that can be drilled down to specific counties.
- Get an overview of the distribution across the geographic locations.
- Choropleths view according to Customer demographics by state.
- Easily compare data between different states/counties.
- Important KPI’s will be displayed/changed with selection of chart/filters
- Can be colour coded, formatted with rules.
- Closing rate Analysis
- Loan closed over period of different quarters.
- Data labels on top of each bar for better understanding.
- Share of Mortgage for Home purchase – trends
- Number of loans Files for each day of the year in scrolled chart
- Continuous graph to view trend.
- Mortgage Rate
- Graph showing Average Interest ratio for different products over months’ timeline.
- Specific Region can be highlighted in graph to show graph values in that region.
- Product mix analysis
- Pie chart showing share of each loan type over selected filters.
- Borrower credit Analysis
- Doughnut chart showing share of average Fico score.
- Chart divided into 3 categories: Poor, Average & Good.
- Drilled down to Loan type.
Looking for more information on Track Origination or need help in integrating the right technology, leave us a message.