Track Big Data™ empowers Mortgage Lenders and Banks with comprehensive insights derived from large-scale data analysis, facilitating informed decision-making. This interactive dashboard brings to light crucial aspects of your business, offering a nuanced understanding of trends and performance indicators.
Track Big Data Overview
- Used to sort data based on selected filters.
- Available filters are Dates, Months, Quarters, Year to Date, Month to Date and Loan type.
- Each selected filter will affect all the charts on that dashboard.
- Reset button will reset all the filters selected and drill up to the default chart.
- Selecting any bar/region in a chart will result in highlighting that part along with other chart with related fields.
- Initial KPI’s have been designed to show macro information, that can be drilled down to specific counties.
- Get an overview of the distribution across the geographic locations.
- Choropleths view according to Customer demographics by state.
- Easily compare data between different states/counties.
- Important KPI’s will be displayed/changed with selection of chart/filters
- Can be color coded, formatted with rules.
- Top 5 Loan Products
- Visual representation of the top five performing loan products.
- Adjoining table provides displays the details of the number of loans and the loan volume.
- Top 5 States by Profit
- Visualization of the states contributing the most to overall profitability.
- Adjoining table provides displays the details of the these top states and their respective profit/loss.
- Marketing Expense Insights
- Comprehensive overview of marketing expenses over different quarters.
- Color coded bar graphs displays the expenses for the different categories.
- Average Loan Amount vs. No. of Loans
- Graphical representation of the relationship between average loan amounts and the volume of loans.
- Color coded line charts displays the variation of the average loan amounts and the volume of loans over different months.
- Marketing Expense vs. Loan Volume
- Comparative analysis of marketing expenses against loan volume, providing insights into the correlation between them.
- Color coded line charts displays the variation of the marketing expenses and the volume of loans over different months.
Looking for more information on Track Big Data or need help in integrating the right technology, leave us a message.