Salesforce Guided Setup flow for Chat set up involves several steps.It includes implementing Omni-Channel routing for chats, configuring the Chat Console, and integrating Embedded Service. This article is the second part of ‘how to build Einstein bots in Salesforce’.
Check out our blog How to build Einstein Bots in Salesforce- Part 1 – Mortgage Banking Technology | Origination Strategy Consulting (takefiveconsulting.com) for learning the initial steps.
Key steps include:
- Configuring chat routing using Omni-Channel.
- Specifying the website where customers can request a chat.
- Selecting records to link with your chats.
- Creating an offline support form for customers to log cases during team unavailability.
- Utilizing Embedded Chat code snippets to enable chat functionality on your website.
- Navigate to Service Setup
- In the Service Setup Home page, select ‘View All’
- In the Setup, select ‘Chat with Customers’
- Click ‘Start’
- The next step will create a chat queue to hold the incoming chat requests until they are routed to a loan officer.
- Give a name to the chat queue and the group.
- You can add users to the Chat queue as per the chat licenses availability.
- Specify the Work item size and Agent Capacity of the agent in the Omnichannel work routing system.
- Work Items are created when a case is assigned to a queue and are pushed to agents.
- Work Item Size determines how much of an agent’s capacity one work item consumes.
- Agent Capacity sets the total capacity of an agent.
Tell Salesforce where you want to put chat on your website. Be sure to include a protocol.
Link chats with other objects in Salesforce to give you a full view of your chat visitors.
Select the fields to be displayed in the support form in case the support team is off duty.
Copy the chat code snippet in the next step. This chat code when added to the website will connect the website with the embedded chat.
Navigate to Chat Buttons & Invitations in the Setup and Verify the name of the Chat Button.
In the Chat Button verify the Queue and Einstein Bots Configuration.
In an upcoming article, we will cover the final steps of ‘How to build Einstein bots in Salesforce’.
To learn more click, First, What’s a Bot? (salesforce.com)
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.