Salesforce is one of the top cloud-based CRM software providers in the international market. Salesforce unites your marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams from anywhere with Customer 360 — one integrated CRM platform that powers our entire suite of connected apps.
What is CRM?
- CRM stands for “customer relationship management”
- A software that stores customer contact information like names, addresses, and phone numbers, as well as keeps track of customer activity like website visits, phone calls, email, and more.
- A strong CRM solution is a multifaceted platform where everything crucial to developing, improving, and retaining your customer relationships is stored.
What is Salesforce?
- The Salesforce Sales Cloud is an on-demand CRM platform offering applications for small, midsize, and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and customer relationships.
- It has CRM capabilities that include lead management, marketing automation, and contact management.
- It helps organizations to manage customer accounts, track sales leads, conduct and monitor marketing campaigns and provide service post-sale.
- It comes with numerous advantages that elevate a business to suit the clients’ needs, leading to better service delivery.
- The Salesforce CRM does not require any technical knowledge to set up as well as manage the same.
- Salesforce offers Trailhead to guide and grow the small businesses and startups. This application has built-in intelligence and offers best-in-class services to customers.
Salesforce CRM Features and Benefits
- Salesforce CRM assures a hassle-free contact management by giving an access to critical data of the customers and interaction history.
- It gives a complete customer picture including insights and engage-enhancement strategies.
- Cloud-based contact management enables you to easily collaborate in the organization.
- Share your insights and important documents to create a knowledge-sharing workplace.
- In addition, you can trace the movement of the deals by accessing all the contact data.
- The Einstein analytics offers you high business intelligence that helps to unlock complicated sales as well as service insights.
- It consistently demonstrates data as well as insights to the employees and partners.
- Data security is the prime aspect of Einstein and more than 150,000 business houses are sharing data and getting intelligent insights to grow business with this analytical tool.
Salesforce for Small Business
- Salesforce offers Trailhead to guide and grow the small businesses and start-ups.
- It has built-in intelligence and offers best-in-class services to customers. By giving 360-degree customer view, Trailhead catches data automatically from emails, support channels, and calendars.
- The lead management of Salesforce CRM is featured with an affluent activity timeline.
- It gives an access to the up-to-date contacts on the timeline with the industry best practices.
- Functioning as a fast lead converter machine, this CRM app informs you about the original source of the leads.
- Its automatic emailing feature boosts your revenue generating mechanism.
- Salesforce CRM scores your leads automatically and assigns the hottest lead at the first-hand to the right executive.
Salesforce CRM analytics
- It automatically runs multiple marketing campaigns from a single platform and provides you the insights with real-time analysis about the performance of the same.
- Salesforce keeps a track of each marketing step and gives you an insights /comparison data of marketing campaigns.
- Salesforce CRM has the AppExchange system that grants access to numerous applications. It allows the user to customize their CRM solutions.
- It gives your customers a feeling that their experiences are personalized specifically for them, and this can have a positive outcome on their purchasing choices.
- Salesforce CRM, through AppExchanges system, has managed to make practical the installation of already configured and vetted apps on smartphones and tablets.
- You can view meetings, events, and account updates at the fingertips. Even making conference calls and taking meeting note in more is convenient to the application.
- The offline data update enables you to work without any internet connection.
- Some of the other advantages of Salesforce.com CRM are Automated business processes that avoid manual jobs, team collaboration, seamless communication etc.
- Salesforce CRM will ensure that your sales and marketing teams will work in complete synchronization like never before.
- One of the greatest advantages of Salesforce.com software is the flexibility to your business of converting capital costs into operational costs.
- Here without investing upfront in any hardware or software – the companies can use this software in pay as you go model.
Looking for more information on integrating Encompass 360 or Salesforce CRM, leave us a message.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.