Lead nurturing Campaigns helps to grow relationships with prospects and customers through relevant, personalized content. They are intended to cultivate initial brand awareness and retain customers. They deliver personalized experiences throughout a buyer’s journey. Lead nurturing campaigns are replicable by means of automation tools to deliver promising results. This article presents 5 types of Lead Nurturing Campaigns to Engage and Educate Prospects.
- Engage prospects
This campaign targets qualified leads who are potential customers. Engage prospects campaign caters to prospects at the start of the buyer’s journey. It helps start building authentic relationship with the audience.
- Welcome campaign
- Emails welcoming first time subscribers to newsletters.Emails sending a first-purchase discount code to prospective buyersCurated emails and messaging to introduce leads to your product.
- Remind prospects why they converted and confirm their opt-in choice.
- Top-of-mind campaign
- Targets leads who are swooped up by a competitor or forget the brand over time.
- Engages prospects at regular intervals over a longer timeline
- Provides high value content like industry news, white papers, webinars, infographics, and so forth to maintain brand awareness and equip the way open for conversions.
- Reengagement campaign
- Targets those inactive leads who still holds a conversion potential
- Encourage the now inactive qualified leads to take some kind of “hand-raising” action and head toward a purchase decision.
- To reengage them, provide them content like fresh blog posts, interactive content, or the latest and greatest white papers at the right moment.
2. Educate Prospects
This campaign empowers the leads with knowledge and guide them closer to purchase.
- Product focussed campaign
- For a lead, nurtured with initial brand awareness, the next step is to make them more focussed into the product which may lead them to a purchase decision.Catch the precise moment where they start thinking actively about your product/ service and deliver them product focussed content.This campaign focuses on pain points of your customers and how your product or service solves them.
- A product-focused campaign is specific and all about the facts, so it often involves content like customer testimonials, case studies, and data sheets.
- Competitive Campaign
- Shows the customers what sets you apart from competitors and stand out in the industry.
- Highlight the advantages of using your product or service and the disadvantages of not.
- These campaigns deliver content tailored to their prospects’ priorities.
Get to know more about Campaigns in Salesforce by clicking here Get to Know Salesforce Campaigns.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.