A landing page is the destination webpage accessed by a visitor after clicking on a link or advertisement. Its primary purpose is to exhibit content tailored to the specific advertisement, search keyword, or link that was clicked. By delivering pertinent and actionable information, landing pages significantly increase the likelihood of visitors converting into valuable actions. By utilizing the Account Engagement Lightning App, users gain the flexibility to select their preferred experience while creating landing pages. The “Source” field value serves as an indicator, distinguishing between a classic landing page and an enhanced landing page based on the content type. This article presents a step by step guide on How to draw in visitors with Classic Landing pages in Salesforce Account Engagement.
Where to find Classic Landing Pages in Salesforce?
Go to Account Engagement Lightning App-click the Content tab-select Landing Pages.
Layout templates for Landing Pages
Before start creating a landing page, keep your landing page template ready. You can choose either from Stock templates or My templates.
Create a Landing Page with a Stock Template
Step 1: Name
- In the Lightning app, select Content and then Landing Pages.
- Click + Add Landing Page.
- Provide Name and title of the landing page.
- Enter a description for SEO
- Choose a campaign.
- Optionally Set an archive date. Archiving a landing page makes the page inactive, but the content displays when a prospect accesses the landing page URL after the archive date.
- To prevent the landing page from appearing in search engine results, select Hide from search engine indexing.
Step 2: Select Form
- Select a form option.
- Select Redirect the prospect instead of showing the form’s Thank You Content, and enter a redirect URL. This option redirects the prospect instead of displaying Thank You content.
- Click Next.
Step 3: Content Layout
- Click Stock Templates.
- Select a stock template.
Step 4: Landing Page Content
- Use the editor to add content. Add scripts and control page defaults by clicking Page Options.
- When finished, click Next.
- Confirm and save your landing page.
- The landing page’s link is available on the read screen or by clicking View Online.
- You can edit the landing page any time by clicking the ‘Edit landing page’ button.
- The prospects who viewed the landing page will be displayed on the ‘Prospects’ section of every landing page.
The sample landing page presented above is a simple one which can be further customized. We will review the several customization options available in a later article.
To learn more about landing pages, click Generate Leads with Account Engagement Landing Pages and Forms (salesforce.com)
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.