Velocify’s customized audit level reporting helps to track lead cost allocation, lead distribution, user activity so that lenders can make data-driven decisions based on the metrics and KPIs. Lenders can use the reporting functionality within Velocify to track KPIs and performance of their marketing campaigns and Velocify users as well.
Standard reports within Velocify
- Campaign Cost Assessment: This report helps to get an idea of the ROI by campaign by tracking lead performance throughout the sales cycle. This report is calculated by taking the total amount spent on leads in a campaign and divides it by the number of leads in each status, per user.
- Campaign Plan Analysis: The Campaign Plan Analysis report shows how many leads from a selected date range, from selected campaigns have reached or ever passed through selected statuses.
- Milestones Report: Use the Milestones Report to see Milestone data for leads by campaign, group and user; how many leads reached which milestone and in how much time.
- Various user reports: User Reports provide administrators insight into the performance of their users.
- User Activity Summary: The User Activity Summary provides information about the status of the leads within each of the users’ pipelines.
- Lead Activity Summary: Lead Activity Summary tracks the overall status of the leads within their LeadManager and identifies various performance metrics and ratios.
- Dial-IQ Reports: Reports can be generated on Dial IQ logs to get insights into contact ratio summary, average call volume, lead call summary and user call activity summary.
Custom reports can be created within Velocify with custom fields and filters which can be scheduled to be delivered to by email on a regular basis.
- Report on Encompass Connector Logs: If Velocify is integrated with lender’s Encompass, the Encompass Connector Log can pull out the following details for a specific period of time period set as the filter.
- Failed Encompass exports
- Leads updated in the Encompass Connector sync
- Leads created by the Encompass Lead Create feature
- Encompass Fields mapped in the sync on the database
- The Encompass Connector sync runs every 15 minutes and sends updates (milestone changes, field changes) from Encompass to Velocify, keeping Velocify lead information accurate.
- Different custom reports can be created with Velocify based on the following base date or logs
- Report on when an action is taken on a lead: This report will allow the lender to track when an action is taken on lead records within LeadManager.
- Report on when a status change occurs: This report will allow the lender to track when a status change occurs on lead records within LeadManager.
- Report on leads assigned to a deleted user: This report will allow Velocify administrators to report on all the leads that are assigned to a deleted user.
- Report on when an email template is sent: This report will help to track when a specific email template is sent the leads.
- Report on when a lead is exported to Encompass: This report will allow administrators to report on all the leads that were exported to Encompass.
- Report on when users logged into the database: This report will allow administrators to report on all users who have logged into their database for a specific period of time.
- Report on when a lead is manually assigned: This report will allow administrators to report on all the leads that were manually assigned to a user in their database.
Looking for more information on reporting within Velocify or need help in implementing the right technology, leave us a message.