Challenge we faced: To enhance mortgage lending efficiency through the utilization of apps within the Salesforce platform
Period: May – July 2022
Client: Freedom Capital
Subject: Salesforce App Enhancement for a Mortgage Lending Company
Freedom Capital is a commercial mortgage lending company from Canada. It is one of the largest National brokerages solely dedicated to the alternative and commercial mortgage market in Canada. To streamline mortgage lending, Freedom capital depends on Salesforce’s mortgage CRM. Their prime motive behind using Salesforce as a purpose-built mortgage and lending solution were to simplify the borrower experience as well as the user experience and better data visibility.
Though they found Salesforce well suited to their needs, they still identified several pain points related to duplicate data, lead scoring, and document generation that severely affected performance and revenue. To address these challenges, Freedom Capital hired Take five Consulting to streamline processes and enhance the overall efficiency of their sales and customer management efforts. We customized their salesforce platform to help their team to prioritize loans needing attention, document management and lead scoring.
We delivered the following solutions to the challenges they faced,
- Proper lead scoring approach: Efficient lead scoring was essential for their sales team to prioritize and focus on the most promising opportunities. Improper or inconsistent lead scoring criteria can result in valuable leads being overlooked or less qualified leads receiving excessive attention.
- By working closely with their sales and marketing teams, we could define clear lead scoring guidelines tailored to their business needs.
- We leveraged Salesforce’s lead scoring capabilities by using a dedicated lead scoring app from the Salesforce AppExchange.
- We defined criteria and assign scores based on factors such as lead source, demographic information, engagement history, and interactions.
- This scoring helped prioritize leads and ensure the most promising opportunities receive attention.
2. Simple document generation and approvals:
Generating accurate and customized documents for their clients was crucial, but it appears to be a pain point for Freedom Capital. Manually creating documents consumes valuable time and resources, leading to inefficiencies and potential errors.
- We leveraged Salesforce’s document generation capabilities by integrating Salesforce with S-Docs, the Document generation tool and e-signature application which runs entirely on the Salesforce platform.
- We designed sophisticated templates and with those templates, we generated documents with all the required pre-populated data.
- Enabled them to automate document generation, populate data dynamically, and maintain consistent branding across all client communications.
- With the help of the lead scoring app, lead qualification process is refined, and they could capture qualified leads by approximately 20%.
- The simplified document generation and e-signature solution using S-Docs helped reduction in manual effort and document generation time by approximately 40% to 60%.
We integrated the following tools into their salesforce ecosystem.
Proper lead scoring and document generation had a significant impact on improving business operations of Freedom Capital. S-Docs helped them to automate the process of creating various types of documents, such as contracts, proposals, invoices, and reports.By using a standardized lead scoring system, both sales and marketing teams could align their efforts and have a common understanding of lead quality. This collaboration fostered better communication and coordination between teams, leading to improved overall business performance. The reduction in time and effort allowed their team to focus on higher-value activities, improved turnaround times, and deliver a more seamless and professional client experience.