When we want to collect information about people visiting the website or landing page, then we will use an Account Engagement form. It helps turn anonymous visitors into identified prospects. Let us see the steps to create Forms in Account Engagement.
- To create a ‘Form’ in Account Engagement, go to ‘Content’ tab.
- Click ‘Add Form’.
- Enter the details of the new form.
- Click Next
- In the next step, specify the fields to be included in the Form.
- When adding fields, Account Engagement offers several form building capabilities. It shortens forms by using dependent fields. Dependent fields are hidden by default, but appear based on a value entered in another field on the form. For eg, create a dependent field that asks for a state based on someone selecting the United States as their country.
- Another functionality provided by Account Engagement is progressive profiling. It displays new fields based on fields that a prospect completed on previous forms.
- If a prospect has already submitted data on ‘Loan Purpose’ field in the form, the next time he/she visit the website, Progressive Profiling ask them to fill the Purchase price.
- Now you’ve just got to finalize your form’s look and feel before you can save it for future use. You can specify the Layout template and Submit button text here.
- Next step is adding ‘Completion Actions’. Customize the ‘Thank you’ content to be displayed upon submission of the form.
- The form submission can trigger several completion actions like Add to Campaign, Adjust score etc. You can choose from the available options.
The form when viewed online will like this below;
- When the prospect hit the ‘Submit’ button, the Thank you content will be displayed.
- The prospect will be added automatically to the Prospects list in Account Engagement.
- You can view the same prospect in the ‘Leads’ list view within the CRM.
To learn more, click Capture Leads with Forms and Form Handlers (salesforce.com)
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.