Mortgage Lenders can save time by giving borrowers a paperless way to collaborate with lenders by allowing them to drag and drop documents or images into the portal, upload photos from a phone, eSign documents and receive real-time updates. Please find below a detailed overview(including screenshots) of the borrower portal within Encompass Consumer Connect from a loan officer’s and a borrower’s perspective.
This blog is the fourth part in the series of blogs about borrower portal within Encompass Consumer Connect. Please follow the URL below to read the first part:
Please follow the URL below to read the second part:
Please follow the URL below to read the third part:
How to retrieve requested documents and work in the eFolder:
- Go to your loan file in Encompass 360.
- Click on the eFolder button.
- Click on the “Retrieve” tab.
- Review the items that the borrower has uploaded.
- If the items are correct, click the “Download” button to download them.
- Review each document and drag and drop them into the appropriate placeholders or folders. The document will automatically fall into the right placeholder, if the borrower has uploaded it correctly in their borrower portal. This is an extra step to review the correctness of the documents.
- If there are items that are not assigned to the correct placeholders, drag and drop them to the “Unassigned” area, which will prompt to create a new file name.
- To create a new placeholder, click on “Add New Document” and name it accordingly.
- Drag and drop the documents into the correct placeholders.
- Once all documents are assigned to the correct placeholders, click “Save” to save the changes.
- Close the loan file when done.
Lenders can manage the Borrower Portal settings to provide a seamless experience for the borrowers in a manner which they deem fit.
Looking for more information on setting up Borrower Portal within Encompass Consumer Connect or need help with setting up Consumer Connect, leave us a message.