There is a major transformation happening in the mortgage industry and lenders are adapting to Omni Channel Approach or Omni Channel Marketing. The Omni Channel approach in digital lending helps in massive lead generation and loan closing. In this blog we will delve into the details of the Omni-Channel Approach.
Omni Channel Approach
- Omni Channel Approach helps users to avail all the banking operations from a website, mobile app, bank’s branch, a call centre, or any other available channel.
- It means that lenders can provide loans in all ways or from anywhere.
- With a proper software, a lender can enable loan applicants to go through the lending process through a variety of channels.
- It helps lenders in giving the borrowers the seamless experience and thus, in saving the time.
Benefits of Omni Channel Approach
- It increases lead generation through both offline and online channels.
- It gives the borrower the option to choose their preferred channel.
- It gives the notion that lender is available all the time.
- It enhances brand credibility as consistent branding is displayed across all channels.
- Borrowers receive tailor made communication.
- Various channels run through the same software, Hence it helps in keeping reliable records on each customer all in real-time.
- It enhances transparency across all channels, and effective reporting dashboards.
- Borrowers will get consistent experience. Hence, improving customer satisfaction.
- It helps in higher conversion rates.
Before choosing upon the right omnichannel mortgage software, lenders must determine its architecture, its interface-ability, workflow structure, customization-ability, scalability, and whether it is a customer-driven workflow. It should also have:
- Support borrowers’ preferences, especially when it comes to communication.
- Support regulative reforms in both the mortgage industry and online business.
- Should have a function and integrability that justifies its cost.
- Analytics and Reporting feature.
- Marketing Data warehouse.
- Cross Channel Engagement.
The Lenders must also develop their capabilities such as:
- Advanced Analytics
- Marketing team across channels
- Dedicated salesforce team
The prominent software provider for Omni Channel network are:
Reassurance, transparency, simplicity, and speed are critical during the mortgage journey and the Omnichannel approach provides all these.
Looking for more information on integrating Encompass 360 or need help in integrating right technology, leave us a message.