What does a CRM system do? A CRM system essentially provides a central place where businesses can store customer and prospect data, track customer interactions, and share this information with colleagues. It allows businesses to manage relationships with customers, helping the business to grow. Cloud-based Mortgage CRM systems offer complete mobility and access to an ecosystem of bespoke apps.
- An intuitive, format that’s useful to busy mortgage professionals.
- Out-of-the-box implementation at a low cost.
- Handles complex contact information management.
- Relationship management functions for excellent client and partner customer service.
- Easy real-time task flow that clearly shows your loan pipeline.
- Lead capturing from Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and other crucial sources.
- Modern automated marketing and analytics functions, especially in terms of tracking your lead conversion rate.
- Customizable for your specific company.
- Scalable and focused on growth.
- Centralized, cloud-based design.
- Multi-platform support for texting, mobile, email marketing, and team-based discussion.
Best Mortgage CRM Solutions
- Whiteboard Mortgage CRM is a cloud-based solution that enables loan originators to connect with customers, communicate with partners and plan campaigns.
- It uses a workflow style called The Mortgage Playbook that’s easy and intuitive.
- Whiteboard is among the top CRM software solutions due to its integration with Fannie Mae, LendingQB, Zillow, LendingTree, Realtor.com, and other big names in the business.
- It is primarily designed to help loan officers manage content, prioritize tasks and capture referral sources.
- Key features of Whiteboard Mortgage CRM include team-based texting, lead generation, email marketing and application tracking.
- This makes it a lead generation powerhouse for any mortgage company.
- It comes with mobile applications for Android and iOS devices. Support is available via phone and pricing is on an annual and monthly subscription.
- BNTouch Mortgage CRM is a fully integrated digital mortgage system, CRM, marketing, and POS tool offering a comprehensive mortgage business growth platform for loan officers and mortgage companies.
- BNTouch Mortgage CRM includes an extensive suite of features such as email and SMS marketing automation, lead distribution and management, 35+ proprietary mortgage tools, digital 1003 application, pre-built marketing content, customized video marketing, curated social media content, plus more.
- It is definitely a mortgage-specific CRM that comes with pre-loaded and pre-written content to support a team of busy mortgage professionals.
- It offers a fairly large library of marketing assets, plus team collaboration and a mobile app.
- Jungo is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution catering to mortgage and real estate industries.
- The solution is built on Salesforce and helps professionals in the financial industry manage their marketing and compliance activities.
- Key features include lead capturing, loan document management, video email creation and loan referral tracking.
- Jungo enables mortgage managers to create flyers by customizing built-in templates for real estate and mortgage marketing.
- Jungo tracks loan transactions and syncs loan data with the CRM tool. It allows managers to perform analysis based on charts and reports created from loan data.
- Jungo offers customer support via phone and online messaging. Services are subscription-based.
- Jungo offers what they call a “mortgage ecosystem” that integrates with Salesforce.
- One of Jungo’s strengths is its mortgage-specific co-marketing materials for MLS and realtors.
- Its CRM handles marketing automation easily and streamlines lead management.
- Velocify is a cloud-based lead management solution that is designed for mortgage brokers, educational institutions and insurance organizations.
- The solution offers different types of sales products which are velocify pulse, velocify lead manager, velocify loan engage and dial IQ.
- Velocify pulse is a salesforce automation tool that helps sales teams to manage calls, compose emails and send to prospects and group recipients using built-in templates.
- It also assists sales representatives to schedule tasks using data automation and also helps to manage follow ups by updating status and setting reminders on the velocify portal.
- Velocify’s lead management feature helps salesforce to manage leads by allowing sales teams to initiate phone calls, send text messages, emails and review conversation history in order to communicate with prospects.
- Additional capabilities include workflow automation, lead scoring and prioritization, duplicate lead management tools, and lead routing capabilities. The solution is on a per user per month subscription basis.
- It’s a large and intelligent CRM that includes all the basic features you’d expect to see, wrapped up in a slick interface.
- It is best for midmarket and enterprise businesses in B2B and B2C that deal with large numbers of leads.
- Velocify platform helps sales teams prospect with more precision, accelerate lead engagement, and implement effective workflows, ultimately helping sales teams find and convert more leads.
- Surefire CRM and Mortgage Marketing Engine helps thousands of mortgage professionals win new business, drive repeat business, and earn the right to referral business.
- With intuitive, set-it-and-forget-it workflows and award-winning content, mortgage professionals can effortlessly maintain and deepen their connections with borrowers, recruits, members, brokers, and real estate agents all through one powerful platform.
- Its main features – like automated campaign management – check the boxes, but the feedback we get that you’ll want to explore is, SureFire struggles to offer the functionality a modern mortgage professional needs.
Looking for more information on integrating your Mortgage System with right technology or integrating Mortgage CRM, leave us a message.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.