Lead nurturing campaigns can move prospects to close and ensure that your new customers stick around after they’ve made a first-time purchase. This article explains customer retention and sales enablement nurturing campaign.
I. Lead Prospects to Close
- Industry expertise campaign
- Reinforces that your company is the right choice.
- Emphasize your authority as a brand by sharing helpful press releases, industry reports, and other high-traffic content.
- Promotional campaign
- Offers potential customers a special discount or product sale to catalyze a purchase.
- Personalized special offers to promising prospects can maximize the campaign’s impact.
II. Build and Grow Customer Relationships
- Onboarding campaign
- This campaign involves onboarding the new customers by providing them introductory training resources, a list of next steps, timelines for product kickoffs, and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Upsell campaign
- Targets the existing customers you and encourages them to consider other products that might be a good fit for them or their business.Deliver information and incentives to the customers about other products/ services they will likely buy. What additional services or membership add-ons might make their experience that much better.
- Make sure to focus on the benefits of what you are upselling, and not another sales pitch which may Whatever you offer to your customers through an upsell campaign, focus on the benefits of what you’re upselling. This ensures that your messaging doesn’t come across as just another sales pitch that ends up in an email trash can.
- Renewal campaign
- These campaigns are helpful for contract-based products/services.
- Renewal campaigns remind customers about upcoming contract renewals, giving them plenty of time to sign up for another round of what you offer.
- You can send reminders a month or more before the renewal date and follow it up with additional well-timed nudges until that date. You can use automation tools for this to accomplish.
- For those customers who doesn’t renew, send an email notifying them about the disruption of their service.
Nurturing the Sales team
- By equipping the sales team with the right tools, you can create a win-win situation as it does by a lead nurturing campaign.
- Nurtures your internal sales team with consistent, high value marketing content.
- It can be launched at any time.
- It can rely on many of the same automation tools you use in customer-facing lead nurturing campaigns.
- The focus point of these campaigns is empowering, not irritating. So the team can be given the chance to opt-in to receiving high-value marketing content. This positions your campaign as a mutual dialogue, a critical step in cultivating lasting in-house relationships.
Get to know more about Campaigns in Salesforce by clicking here Get to Know Salesforce Campaigns.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.