In the modern mortgage industry, leads and opportunities can come from different sources and angles – there’s lead generation that exists online doing marketing as well as leads that come from real estate agents, referral partners and past clients. So, it is important to automate most of the lead generation for mortgage lenders and make it more efficient.
We have compiled a list of lead generation strategies which works well in the modern age mortgage industry.
- Creating high-quality, original content that is relevant and useful to the target audience will help to build trust and credibility with potential and current clients.
- LOs should also make sure that their content is clear, compelling, and engaging for potential borrowers so that when they’re scrolling, they’re able to stop and look and engage with it because it relates to them.
- Putting purposeful content that is valuable to the homebuyers also helps the LO to be become an authoritative figure in their community or market space, which in turns builds credibility.
- LOs should also promote their content through various channels, including social media, email marketing, and their personal website. This will help them reach a wider audience and generate more leads.
- As long as the content resonates with the target audience, it can range from being informative, instructional, or inspirational.
Social Media Marketing:
- Social Media Marketing is an easy way for the LOs to brand themselves and build their business.
- Therefore, it is necessary to have a clear and well-defined social media strategy in place.
- Making video a part of the social media strategy will be crucial since not only are videos vibrant and interesting, but they also rank higher on most social media algorithms.
- It’s also equally important to engage with your followers to grow and maintain relationships by interacting with their posts and replying to their queries/doubts with promptness.
- Consistency is also a key in social media marketing which will build recognition, loyalty, and engagement within the community of the followers.
- Optimizing the google business profile on a Loan Officer using local SEO strategies can be first step in the right direction.
- Uniqueness and relevancy of the content of the personal website and landing pages of the LOs will also improve the google rankings.
- LOs should also work towards diversifying the anchor text and building high quality and relevant back links to their website.
- Responsiveness, mobile friendliness, and site speed are also important parameters in improving the SEO of the website.
- Pay-per-click advertising can generate high traffic and exclusive leads for the mortgage business if it’s done right.
- Google AdWords and Facebook ads are the most popular PPC platforms in the mortgage marketing domain.
- It is also important to monitor the overall effectiveness of the ads, the click-through rates and conversion rates, and ensure the highest return on investment for every ad.
- With technology, we can automate processes in the lead generation methods that don’t require human input or judgment.
- We will also be able to track the progress of the lead generation strategies better than ever before and make sure that everything is always running smoothly.
- There are software that can be used to generate leads, automate tasks and stand out from the competition.
- For example, loan officers could use a software to create a lead generation campaign and automatically fill out forms for each new potential client they want to contact.
- LOs can also auto schedule social media posts through tools like Hootsuite or Buffer.
Lead nurturing is also equally important as lead generation. The average life cycle of a mortgage lead is anywhere from six to twelve months. So, one of the important aspects of lead generation is to think about is how to nurture this lead over that period of time.
Looking for more information on lead generation for mortgage lenders or need help with mortgage marketing, leave us a message.