Velocify LeadManager automatically captures, de-dupes, intelligently distributes, and prioritizes leads so loan officers stay ahead of the competition and focused on closing more loans. Velocify has partnered with Encompass to provide a robust integration between the systems called Encompass Connector.
Velocify Integration with Encompass
- The Encompass Connector allows for leads to be exported directly from Velocify LeadManager to Encompass to create a new loan file.
- Encompass loan files can be created from within Velocify by choosing an Encompass template or by being triggered by an action or a status change.
- Edits made to the Encompass loan file will be automatically synced back to Velocify to ensure data integrity between both systems.
- Encompass fields and milestones are synched to the corresponding lead in Velocify.
- Lenders have ability to update Encompass version in Client Settings within Velocify.
- Custom reports can be created within Velocify to review the Encompass export performance statistics.
Need for integrating Velocify with Encompass
- Encompass connector allows LOs to work directly from Velocify and pass data to and from Encompass helping to increase production and streamlining operational efficiencies for the lender organization.
- Seamless integration allows lenders to share data more efficiently and securely between Velocify and Encompass to drive quality and efficiency in the loan origination process.
- Milestone statuses can be updated within Encompass from Velocify by mapping the Encompass milestones to the corresponding Velocify statuses.
- Using Velocify’s existing integration with Encompass, potential borrowers can seamlessly evolve from prospect to lead to applicant through the loan process.
- A three tier between Encompass Consumer Connect, Velocify and Encompass LOS helps create a smooth experience for the borrower as well as the loan officer.
- The integration of Encompass within Velocify is hassle free and simple.
- Lenders must fill out the Encompass Integration Form and send it to Velocify Support.
- Once setup is complete, lenders will receive confirmation from Velocify support team.
- Lenders will need to input their Encompass username and Encompass password on My Settings page within Velocify.
- Lenders can verify the integration by exporting a test lead to Encompass from Velocify.
- Create a new test lead within Velocify.
- In the lead record, go to Options > Export Lead > Encompass > choose any Encompass Template.
- When an Encompass Template is selected, a pop-up will display in the middle of the screen confirming export to Encompass.
- When this pop-up closes, the lead will be in Encompass.
- The user will need to go into Encompass and search in the proper folder for the lead record to verify the export.
Looking for more information on integrating Encompass with Velocify or need help in implementing the right technology, leave us a message.