Mortgage lenders are trying to offer a seamless and pleasant experience for the borrowers who come to their digital platform looking for mortgage products and loan options. Salesforce can help lenders for improving the borrower digital service using Salesforce Service Cloud by unlocking third party data to achieve single view of the borrower.
SalesForce Service Cloud is an advanced AI powered intelligent customer service platform that empowers mortgage banks and LOs to better connect with customers anytime, anywhere, through any device.
Features of a connected service experience
- The connected service console will provide the LOs an on-demand single view of the borrower by integrating siloed third-party systems.
- Insights about borrower engagement across all channels will be available in the console from AI to chatbots using an API led approach.
- Most of the manual borrower service center processes will be automated, thereby reducing handling time and volume.
- LOs can provide a highly tailored experience for the borrowers by keeping all the information they needed regarding assisting a borrower within a single view.
- This can create upselling opportunities for the LOs by providing the borrowers unique offers based on their profile.
API led approach for building connected experience
- API are the enablers which helps to build connected experiences faster.
- The following are the different tiers of APIs built on top of each other which speeds up integration and provides a scalable infrastructure:
- System APIs: These set of APIs lays the foundation for API layer which provides access to legacy modernization, connectivity to SaaS apps, web services and Restful APIs.
- Process APIs: These set of APIs, made up of a group of micro services, are defining the business logic for a given process and can be composed together for different processes.
- Experience APIs: These are purpose-built APIs for apps and are very lightweight and therefore can be leveraged for delivering services faster.
Features of Salesforce Service Cloud as connected customer service platform
- Personalized experience: Intelligent customer service by Salesforce Service Cloud gives a more personalized experience to the borrowers since the service conversations are personalized to their needs.
- Productivity: Loan officers are set to become more productive since with the easy-to-use interface and customizability of the service console, LOs are being able to customize the layout to their own needs to ensure that they have all of the right information at their fingertips.
- Predictive: Powered by AI and intelligence, all the service cases are routed to the right person who is most qualified to deal the case.
- Connected: SalesForce Service Cloud deliver intelligent service conversations across every channel from high touch conversations to no touch conversations on one intelligent platform.
- Real time solutions: SalesForce Service Cloud empowers LOs to deliver great borrower experience with real-time solutions by providing insights and answers instantly to deliver conversationally across channels.
- Reporting: SalesForce Service Cloud includes executive dashboards for LOs and lenders to keep track off the KPIs and individual or collective LO performance.
Looking for more information on improving borrower service using Salesforce Service Cloud or need help in implementing the right technology, leave us a message.