Encompass LO Connect is a web-based extension of Encompass that provides loan originators with quick, secure access to loan files. Loan Officers can use Encompass LO Connect to streamline their origination process and boost productivity.
Features of Encompass LO Connect:
- Encompass LO Connect enables loan originators to
- take applications,
- order credit,
- run product and pricing,
- submit lock requests,
- view their Encompass Pipeline, and
- view and edit loans.
- The Encompass LO Connect platform, designed using HTML5, is flexible, allowing users to access it from a smart phone, tablet or desktop and is responsive across different devices.
- This multi device solution for LOs enables them to originate more loans in less time.
LO Connect use cases for Loan Officers:
- Originate loans from anywhere.
- Access and manage their pipeline in real time.
- Convert incomplete applications into loans by contacting the borrowers by seeing what is missing in those applications.
- Compare loan scenarios for potential borrowers using budget and down payment targets.
- Determine borrower eligibility and send eligibility letters.
- Order and manage services efficiently from one screen.
- Request borrower eConsent and eSign on the loans which will expedite the disclosure process.
Tools within Encompass LO Connect to help LOs:
- When originating a new loan, the loan officers will have access to the same loan template which they were using in their Encompass instance.
- Loan officers will have the on-demand access to their pipeline so that they can pull any loan file which will help them to real time status updates to borrowers and realtor partners right from their mobile device.
- Loan Officers will be hop into a loan file and will be able to see alerts, messages, milestone updates associated with the loan file, so that they can provide real time updates to borrower regarding the loan status.
- Loan Officers can also call their leads from the Encompass LO Connect desktop application through the Velocify Dial-IQ integration (Click to Dial, Outbound).
- LOs can manage any incomplete Encompass Consumer Connect loan applications from the Prospects tab – they can view incomplete applications and convert these applications to a loan by selecting Convert to Loan.
- When a loan is converted, it is removed from the Prospects tab and moved to the folder designated by the Encompass Consumer Connect administrator.
- Loan Officers can use the Invite/Remind To Apply feature in the Prospects tab to move their leads forward into submitted applications.
- They can now send customized invitations and reminders to the leads via email and SMS from LO Connect.
- Leads with new applications will be routed to Consumer Connect where they are presented with a loan application with pre-populated data.
- Leads with existing incomplete applications can be sent a reminder which will route them to their corresponding Consumer Connect incomplete loan application.
- They can also create an opportunity record using lead data.
- Loan Officers can also leverage the Scenario Comparison Tool to create loan scenarios with real time pricing and issue an eligibility letter for eligible scenarios.
- When a LO has selected one or more scenarios within LO Connect and is on the Scenario Comparison page, they can select the Check Eligibility button to determine if the borrower is eligible for the scenario.
- The LO can then provide additional information about the borrower which is then used to check the borrower’s eligibility based on the Affordability settings with LO Connect.
Looking for more information on Encompass LO Connect or need help with setting up LO Connect, leave us a message.