How to Create Conditions within Encompass: This article enlists the steps on how to setup conditions within the Encompass backend settings by an admin or super admin.
- On the menu bar, click Encompass, and then click Settings.
2. The first step in creating each Condition is creating a document bucket attached to it. On the left panel, click eFolder Setup, and then click Documents to create documents. Click the “+” button to create a new document.
Additionally when working with Conditions, on the eFolder, you can assign a document to a condition from the Condition Details window or from the Document Manager. You can associate multiple documents with a condition. When you assign documents to a condition, the files that are assigned to the documents can also be accessed from the condition. After you assign a document to a condition, you can remove the document from the condition at any time.
- You can use the Condition Name for each Condition to fill in the Document name as well as Description. Both can be same for the testing purpose. The Type must be “Needed” and click “Ok”. (leave other default values as it is)
4. After creating the document, proceed to create the corresponding Condition.
5. On the left panel, click eFolder Setup, and then click Conditions.
6. Click the New icon.
- In order to create conditions, documents must be attached to each of the Conditions. For each Condition, select the document created in Step 3 by clicking on the “Documents” button in the window which opens up. To attach the document, select the document(created in Step 3) from the list which opens up.
8. Rest of the details on the window can be filled by adding the appropriate information for the following fields (leave other default values as it is):
Conditions Name – Name of the Condition
Description – Description of the Condition
Category – Condition Category
Prior to – Prior to milestone for which the Condition is applicable for.
Owner – Persona who owns the Condition
- A Condition will be created. Repeat this process for creating other Conditions.
Looking for more information on how to setup Conditions within Encompass or need help in Encompass configuration project, leave us a message.