Although Velocify is the most powerful CRM software available for the Mortgage Industry, a Mortgage lender or loan officer needs to customize the numerous features to suit for specific business needs. Thereby a lender or loan officer can tap the full potential of Velocify to fit into their business model.
These are some aspects or features of Velocify that cannot be overlooked for the effective implementation of Velocify as Mortgage CRM.
Features of Velocify LeadManager:
- Velocify LeadManager automatically captures, de-dupes, intelligently distributes, and prioritizes leads so Loan Officers stay ahead of the competition and focused on closing more loans.
- Velocify has partnered with Encompass to provide a robust integration between the systems called Encompass Connector.
- The Encompass Connector allows for leads to be exported directly from Velocify LeadManager to Encompass to create a new loan file.
- Edits made to the Encompass loan file will be automatically synced back to Velocify to ensure data integrity between both systems.
Web to Lead Form:
- Web to lead is a contact form on a lender’s website to input a new lead into Velocify.
- Web to Lead creates new lead directly to Velocify from a lender’s website.
- This feature is particularly suited for Mortgage lenders whose leads are mainly visitors to their website who fill the contact form available on the website.
- Web to Lead form feature allows to send auto-respond emails from Velocify to the lead.
- A workflow can be created within Velocify to send an email to lender to notify about the new lead.
- Velocify LeadManager has a two way click to text messaging feature which allows users to interact with their leads directly and instantly.
- When a user texts a prospect from the LeadManager text messenger window, they can instantly receive a response in the same window.
- SMS texting is integrated with the action and lead status workflow in LeadManager to ensure that leads remains up to date and prioritized with other communication types as they move through the sales funnel.
- Administrative controls with the LeadManager ensures that company standards and compliance guidelines are followed when users engage freely with the leads.
- Timezone Protect feature ensures that leads are not disturbed with texts during off hours.
Email Communication Features:
- Velocify includes matched email templates for communication between loan officer and consumer.
- There are also matched emails templates that include partner co-brands, referring partner direct emails for messages from LO to partners to update the status of leads.
- Velocify Rewardification feature-set drives LO engagement with short and long-term motivation tools that impact daily behaviours, long-term performance and total conversions.
- Velocify has two components for rewardification:
- Leaderboards: Activity based leaderboards keeps LOs engaged and competitive each and every day.
- Leaderboard recognizes success and provides immediate visibility into key performance indicators.
- Performance based distribution: Velocify assigns leads according to pre-defined LO performance tiers so that high performing LOs are rewarded with more leads or higher quality leads.
- Velocify using intelligent automation solution employs powerful lead distribution capabilities designed to help boost the conversion rates and maximize marketing ROI.
- Velocify allows to distribute leads based on different standard distribution methods, including:
- Blind Pull
- Shark Tank
- These intelligent auto distribution methods improve response speed, speed to call rate and conversion rate.
Looking for more information on implementing Velocify as mortgage CRM or need help in implementing the right technology, leave us a message.