Consumer Connect has streamlined the application process to make loan submissions faster and more efficient. Lenders can look into the following aspects to make sure that their Consumer Connect website is effectively used to give a unique and pleasant experience to the borrowers.
- When using Consumer Connect Website Builder, the lender needs can preview and select a template which Encompass provides for the site. However, the lender can easily change any of the elements in a template to uniquely brand the site after the template is installed.
- Lenders can control and customize their site design, application flow, specific business process workflow and ensure consistency of their unique and specific brand.
- Lender can customize and apply company branding to the loan application to customize the appearance of the loan application.
- Lender can also customize the appearance of the borrower portal and can apply company branding to the loan application with navigation.
- Set Up Security Messages
- Lenders can use the Messaging tab to enable and edit the security pop-up message shown to borrowers before they leave your site.
- These messages are shown to the borrower when they click on an email link or external web link on the lender’s site.
- Integration with service providers
- These integrations help lenders engage with prospective homebuyers and provide a more streamlined application process to help foster interest, engage borrowers, and convert opportunities.
- These services include:
- Identity Verification: Allows borrowers to verify their own identity during the application process.
- Employment and Income Verification: Provides instant employment and income verification during the loan application process.
- Payment Provider: Allows borrowers to pay for services during the application process.
- Order Credit: Allows borrowers to order a credit report while completing a loan application.
- Product and Pricing: Allows borrowers to check current mortgage rates.
- Automated Underwriting: Automatically submits a loan to the underwriting provider when certain criteria is met in a loan application.
- Asset verification: Allows borrowers to verify their assets while filling out a loan application.
- Velocify: Sends information from unsubmitted Encompass Consumer Connect loan applications to Velocify CRM for a loan officer to pursue further.
- Lenders using these services can automate and authenticate data collection and verification, including employment and income verification as well as identify verification, which improves loan accuracy and time to close rates.
- Secure online borrower portal
- Lenders save time by giving borrowers a paperless way to collaborate with lenders by allowing them to drag and drop documents or images into the portal, upload photos from a phone, eSign documents and receive real-time updates.
- Borrower loan portal settings affect the borrower’s experience in the Borrower Portal.
- These settings control whether borrowers can upload files outside of a task, if contact information for the loan officer and loan processor is shown to the borrower, and control password requirements for borrower accounts.
- Lenders can manage these settings to provide a seamless experience for the borrowers in a manner which they deem fit.
Looking for more information on how to effectively use a Consumer Connect website or need help in implementing the right technology, leave us a message.
Here are the next set of posts in the Consumer Connect series;
View part 2 of the How to effectively use a Consumer Connect website – How to effectively use a Consumer Connect website – Part 2
View the article on How to setup a new Consumer Connect website – How to setup a new Consumer Connect website