Velocify is a cloud-based intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity sales environments to meet the comprehensive needs of the Mortgage Industry. A mortgage lender or loan officer can utilize the numerous integrations available in order to tap the full potential of Velocify to fit into their business model. Here is the list of essential integrations for Velocify which can be used by an LO for seamless workflow management.
- Velocify has partnered with Encompass to provide a robust integration between the systems called Encompass Connector.
- The Encompass Connector allows for leads to be exported directly from Velocify LeadManager to Encompass to create a new loan file.
- Encompass loan files can be created from within Velocify by choosing an Encompass template or by being triggered by an action or a status change.
- Edits made to the Encompass loan file will be automatically synced back to Velocify to ensure data integrity between both systems.
- Encompass fields and milestones are synced to the corresponding lead in Velocify.
- Lenders have ability to update Encompass version in Client Settings within Velocify.
- Custom reports can be created within Velocify to review the Encompass export performance statistics.
- Marketo is a SaaS based marketing automation software built to help organizations automate and measure marketing engagement, tasks and workflows.
- Every prospect touchpoint captured by Marketo is fed directly into Velocify through the direct integration.
- Using the automated lead nurture feature prospects can kept engaged with automated drip email campaigns based on lead status or action.
- With the closed-looped reporting feature loan officers can gain full visibility into the entire sales cycle, from campaign to lead source to funded loan.
- Zillow is a leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering borrowers with data by serving full lifecycle of owning and living in a home.
- Through this integration, it is possible to create new leads and update existing leads in Velocify.
- The lead information will flow from Zillow database by setting up Zillow as lead source and mapping the destination fields within Velocify.
- Conversica is a leading provider of AI-powered Intelligent Virtual Assistants that serves as a virtual team member and autonomously engages prospects or borrowers in a human-like, two-way interactions at scale.
- The Conversica-Velocify integration essentially drives a personalized sales experience for borrowers and prospects at scale.
- Conversica automatically updates status of lead engagement and email dialogues in real time within Velocify.
Lead Source Integration
- Velocify has already inbuilt integration with several lead vendors.
- Velocify can also receive direct posts of data from external lead sources.
- This standard integration is done via XML, HTTP or HTTP GET type post.
- After filling out the Lead Source Integration form with mapped fields, Velocify Support will send a posting URL corresponding to the lead source that can be used to import lead automatically.
Looking for more information on essential Integrations for Velocify or need help in implementing the right technology, leave us a message.