With an Encompass Salesforce integration, you can easily transfer data between Encompass and Salesforce, allowing you to streamline your mortgage lending process and build a better experience. Both Salesforce and Encompass are open platforms and connection-forward, allowing you to unlock your mortgage loan processing data across your organization. Through Ellie Mae’s strategic partnership with Salesforce, they have launched a secure bi-directional connection between the Salesforce and Encompass Platforms.
Benefits of Salesforce Integration:
- Offers all-in-one access – Employees won’t have to switch systems to get what they need. They can stay logged into one system to get everything done.
- Increases productivity – Teams do a lot of cutting and pasting data to ensure it appears in all systems. Integrated systems have automated checks and balances to ensure they have the same information.
- Provides effortless access to data – System integration allows data to be accessed from all the integrated systems. The more information you have for making better decisions.
- Enhances communication – One department may be more comfortable with Salesforce while another prefers to work with a different system. Integrating the two systems allows each team to work in the system they prefer, which streamlines communications and leads to more information sharing.
- Automates workflows without any code – Since integrated systems play nice together, their workflows can be automated with point-and-click.
- Provides more insightful reporting – Employees get more detailed and relevant reports that will help them make better decisions and take the best actions.
- The cost of integrating the systems yields a quick return on investment.
Advantages of Encompass Salesforce Integration
Ellie Mae provides Encompass Connector for Salesforce. Encompass and Salesforce are integrated to create a true digital mortgage platform. Salesforce is the most popular CRM solution used by sales teams to manage loan inquiries and customers, and Encompass is a platform used to manage the entire loan life cycle. As the loan origination system, Encompass plays a key role in processing the loan and ensuring compliance is met.
- Easily create mortgage loans directly from Salesforce.
- Create loans, receive real-time updates and check loan statuses without logging into Encompass.
- Gain a single view of your data that can drive insights across all lines of business.
- Easily leverage your Encompass data within Salesforce to deepen the borrower relationships with additional products and services long after the loan has closed.
- Quickly uncover and address systemic funding and processing issues.
- The more these two are integrated, the smoother the experience for borrowers, loan officers, and customer support.
- Unlocking real-time data flow between Encompass and Salesforce lets your loan officers and customer support teams work entirely in Salesforce.
- Leadership and management can have access to real-time Encompass data in Salesforce Reports and Dashboards.
- Provide a full 360-degree view of your clients, including mortgage loan status and amount, to support agents, loan officers, sales members, and more. Use your data to inform upselling of products in other lines of business.
Looking for more information on integrating Encompass 360 with Salesforce or need help in integrating right technology or HMDA reporting, leave us a message.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.