The TPO edition of the Encompass 360 WebCenter (or TPO WebCenter) is a website that connects directly to hosted Encompass Banker Edition systems. TPO Connect makes it easy for correspondent investors to efficiently acquire and manage loans from third party originators.
- It is designed to support lenders that work with third-party originators (TPOs), the TPO WebCenter provides a central online location where TPOs can originate, process, and monitor loans.
- After logging into the site, TPOs can originate new loan files or import loan files created from their own loan origination system. Once the loan is added to the TPO WebCenter site, TPOs can submit the loan or take actions such as ordering a credit report or searching for product and pricing options.
- TPOs can also use the site to monitor the loan’s status. At the same time lenders can monitor the loan activity in Encompass and ensure they are receiving all the necessary information they need to fund the loan, verify the TPO’s suitability to originate the loan, and ensure that their licenses are valid and current.
- Changes made to the loan file on the TPO WebCenter site are reflected in the loan when opened using Encompass and vice versa.
- In order to get a TPO WebCenter site up and running, an Encompass administrator (or other authorized user) uses the WebCenter Administration pages in Encompass to design the look and feel of the site, add pages and links, configure the settings necessary to bridge Encompass and the site together, and to grant TPOs access to the site.
How to set up TPO WebCenter Site?
- Create and Activate tpowcadmin User.
- Enter Your Company Information.
- Design Your Site’s Theme.
- Set up Your Site’s Navigation and Pages.
- Configure the Loan Settings.
- Add Your Third-Party Originators.
To Set Up a TPO Connect URL:
- On the menu bar, click Encompass, and then select Settings.
- On the left panel, click External Company Setup, and then TPO Connect Site Management.
- For each Site ID listed on the screen, an Associated URL can be entered.
- To test the Associated URL, click the Test button. A pop-up window is displayed that loads the website based on the Associated URL entered.
- If a “Website Not Found” message or the wrong website is displayed, then the URL is not correct and should be changed.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Looking for more information on TPO WebCenter or need help in setting up TPO WebCenter, leave us a message.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.