What is Einstein GPT?
Einstein GPT is the next generation of Einstein which combines the proprietary Einstein AI models with ChatGPT or other leading large language models with which customers can use natural-language prompts on CRM data to trigger powerful, time-saving automations, and create personalized, AI-generated content.
Impacts of generative AI on CRM
- Makes sales people/agents/loan officers more productive.
- Helps service professionals in the easy building of automation processes like creating a flow.
- Helps analysts and developers in writing high quality Apex code.
- Automate tasks repetitive in nature.
- Solve cases with the help of knowledge base articles without the involvement of the human thought process. The solution will be available to every other agent, so that whenever they come across a similar case, the resolution will also be automatically there.
- Close pipeline faster.
- Extract information from past conversations with the customer.
- Sending personalized emails to customers in the sales and service cloud.
Einstein generates 175 billion predictions every day. This will be enhanced further to more than 200 billion AI-powered predictions per day across the Customer 360.
Features of Einstein GPT
- Delivers AI-created content across every sales, service, marketing, commerce, and IT interaction, at hyperscale.
- Einstein GPT is open and extensible – supporting public and private AI models purpose-built for CRM – and trained on trusted, real-time data.
- It can blend public and private data for powerful generative experiences. For instance, for a loan officer to get the summary of an account owned by him, the data publicly available is grounded in the data available with him.
- With the Customer 360 capabilities, generative AI can make personalized experiences more meaningful than before.
- Create knowledge articles based on conversations. This will make the creation of KB articles less expensive. This is used to solve cases. If bots are trained on those knowledge articles, the upcoming cases based on them will be automatically solved by those bots.
- The new ChatGPT app for Slack integrates OpenAI’s advanced AI technology to deliver instant conversation summaries, research tools, and writing assistance.
Einstein GPT is the World’s First Generative AI for CRM. It creates personalized content across every Salesforce cloud with generative AI, improving employee productivity and customer experience.
- Auto-generate sales tasks like composing emails, scheduling meetings, and preparing for the next interaction.
- Generate knowledge articles from past case notes.
- Quickly answer customer questions.
- Auto-generate personalized agent chat replies to increase customer satisfaction through personalized and expedited service interactions.
- Generate bots based on real conversations without having go through the programmatic processes.
- Dynamically generate targeted content to engage customers and prospects across email, mobile, web, and advertising to increase campaign response rates.
Slack Customer 360 apps
- Deliver AI-powered customer insights in Slack like smart summaries of sales opportunities and surface end users actions like updating knowledge articles.
- Improve developer productivity with Salesforce Research’s proprietary large language model by using an AI chat assistant to generate code and ask questions for languages like Apex.
To learn more about the applications of chatbots in CRM, click How to Scale Your Customer Service with Chatbots – Salesforce.com
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.