In our previous articles we have covered the initial steps to set up Einstein chat bot. We have already set up the Chat Agent Guided setup Flow. In this article, we will cover ‘How to Build Einstein Bots in Salesforce-Part 3’.
Embedded Service Deployment set up
To configure the Embedded Service Deployments, navigate to Setup-Embedded Service Deployments-Select the group.
Configure the Pre-Chat page
- Click Edit next to Pre-Chat page
- Click Next
- Click ‘+’ to add fields, make use of the up and down arrows to rearrange the order in which the fields appear in the pre chat form.
Grab the deployment code
- Navigate to Embedded Service Deployment Settings-Select the group-Click on ‘Get Code’ next to Embedded Service Code Snippets
- Copy the code
Create Visual Force page
Create a Visual Force page and add the copied code into the VF page
- Navigate to Setup-Type Visualforce Pages-Click New.
- In the new Visualforce page, paste the code in the portion marked below.
- Give an appropriate label and populate the Name section.
- Click Save
- Click Preview button
- You will be redirected to the demo window where a loan officer can chat with the lead.
- The Chat window will look like this.
Testing the Chatbot
- Navigate to Service console app-Make the agent ‘Available’ from “Omni-Channel”
- Go to the Visualforce page and start chatting by giving some sample lead data.
- When prompted Start chatting, the Einstein bot will start conversing with the prospect.
- When the prospect request to transfer the chat to an agent, the bot will do so.
- The chat will appear in the omni channel window of the agent.
- Click on the Tick symbol to accept the chat request.
- The Chat will appear in the Service console view.
If the chat window is deployed in a referral partner portal to chat with the referral partners, one of the major purpose will be to create lead.
After entering the details of the lead, the referral partner can choose the ‘Create lead’ option.
This is the final article on ‘How to Build Einstein Bots in Salesforce-Part 3’. ‘To learn more click, First, What’s a Bot? (salesforce.com)
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.