DocsBar is the Document Management Solution provided within Jungo. In this article, we can learn the step-by-step instructions of the loan documents management using DocsBar. One can find DocsBar on the Related list of a loan page and/or a Contact Page.
- Click on New
- A new window will appear as below
- All the documents will be listed as checklist.
- Check of those boxes needed on the lefthand side to request the borrower to submit the documents.
- If you don’t find the required document in the list, add it over in the ‘Additional documents’.
- Click Save
- Now a new DocsBar will be created
- Click on the newly created DocsBar name. The below shown window will appear
- You can preview the needs list by clicking on the ‘Preview Needs List‘ button.
- You can edit and save again the Needs List if required
- Once done, click on ‘Send Needs List’.
- Then the Borrower will receive the Needs List in his/her inbox requesting to submit the documents.
- At the bottom you can see the additional documents list also.
- Once the borrower submit the documents, you can store it anywhere you are used to keep the documents. Or you can upload them in the Files section under ‘Related Lists’.
- Now navigate to DocsBar name again, and mark the checkboxes on the right side for the documents submitted by the borrower.
- Click Save
- Now if you Preview the Needs List, it will only show the pending documents which are not submitted by the borrower.
- The Metrics section will show the current status of the Total documents requested and received.
- This will be displayed in the Loan page also.
There are 3 components for the DocsBar dashboard. They are Pending Needs List, Completion Rates (This year), Days to Complete (This year).
These three will pull 3 separate reports as well. The Pending Lists report is shown below.
You can take DocsBar to the next level with DocsBar Floify integration. Looking for more information, leave us a message.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.