If the LOs have all the data they need about their borrower right within their application, they are going to be able to do a better job and ultimately create a better experience for the borrower. Salesforce Customer 360 is a smart and flexible platform that can digitally transform the experiences for borrowers as well as LOs by providing a unified view.
Salesforce Customer 360 is an integrated CRM platform for uniting marketing, sales, commerce, service, and I.T. departments and thereby creating a unified customer ID to build a single view of the borrower.
Components of Salesforce Customer 360
Customer 360 can deliver unified borrower experiences by using the following features:
- Customer 360 Data Manager:
- Customer 360 Data Manager is a cross-cloud integration capability that allows Salesforce admins and developers to combine and reconcile customer data from their Salesforce products and external storage systems.
- Customer 360 Data Manager delivers the ability to access, connect and resolve a borrower’s data across Salesforce and other systems, using a canonical data model and a universal Salesforce ID that represents each borrower.
- Mortgage banks can deliver consistent and complete brand experience throughout the customer journey.
- Salesforce Identity:
- Salesforce Identityis an identity and access management (IAM) service which is designed to create a unified login by bridging identity data silos.
- Salesforce Identity can also provide valuable borrower insights by analyzing registration and usage with reports and analytics.
- It can also help in creating a seamless experience for the borrower by making it easy for them to login into any app, website or connected product.
- Salesforce Customer 360 Audiences:
- Customer 360 Audiences allows mortgage banks to unify data using declarative, marketer-friendly data mapping, easily create sophisticated segments and activate and understand these segments across all customer touchpoints.
- This platform builds unified customer profiles across known data such as email addresses and first party IDs and unknown data such as website visits and device IDs.
- It then creates customer segments and marketing engagement journeys from those profiles and delivers AI-powered insights.
- Salesforce Privacy and Data Governance:
- Salesforce Privacy and Data Governance let mortgage banks to control how the data is being used.
- This platform enables mortgage banks to collect and respect customer data use and privacy preferences, as well as apply data classification labels to all data in Salesforce.
- These capabilities can help mortgage banks address obligations from regulators regarding data privacy.
Looking for more information on SalesForce Customer 360 or need help in implementing Salesforce products, leave us a message.