A quality mortgage POS helps mortgage professionals organize their customer data and structure their sales and marketing activities. In this article, we will be comparing the features of the leading Mortgage POS’s. Let’s touch base and know about the Mortgage POS.
Mortgage POS (Point of Sale)
- It is a systems bring all the best together: efficient loan processing, automation, and a transparent and accurate experience for your borrowers.
- It is the one system in an LOs software stack that should interface with clients during the origination process.
- It provides borrowers with the tools that they need to do business with an LO digitally.
When considering the different POS systems available to loan origination teams, there are a number of factors that should be considered before making a decision on Mortgage POS. They are:
- Secure digital borrower portal
- Automated loan communications
- Mobile apps and/or responsive design
- Integrations with industry-standard solutions
- Pipeline management and oversight
- Compliance controls and configurations
- Referral partner management
- eSignature etc.
So, which mortgage POS is right for you? Check out these current offerings in the market and the features.
- It is a cloud-based digital mortgage management platform that helps midsize and large businesses simplify and accelerate home loan experience for customers and lenders.
- Designed for depository banks, credit unions and independent mortgage institutions.
- Key features of Roostify include customer statements, document management, loan servicing, pipeline tracking.
- It comes with an intuitive interface, which allows users to create a custom brand experience for applicants and engage all resources on a unified platform.
- It is a fully integrated digital mortgage system, CRM, marketing, and POS tool offering a comprehensive mortgage business growth platform for loan officers and mortgage companies.
- It includes an extensive suite of features such as email and SMS marketing automation, lead distribution and management, 35+ proprietary mortgage tools, digital 1003 application, pre-built marketing content, customized video marketing, curated social media content, plus more.
- BNTouch offers plans for mortgage companies of every size, starting from $148 for the Individual plan per month.
- It offers a clean looking mobile mortgage POS, with good reviews on iTunes and Google Play.
- The app integrates with both Calyx Point and Encompass third party LOS systems.
- Designers have clearly put thought and effort into a visually appealing website.
- It is a full-featured, mobile-first digital mortgage solution for borrowers, realtors and originators.
- The Enterprise POS also includes directed workflows, calculates risk, and checks compliance to create underwriter-ready loans.
- It increases engagement with in-app analytics, survey tracking, Walkme tutorials, and more.
- It is a digital mortgage platform designed to help loan officers and lending teams streamline the loan process, from application to closing.
- It helps in enhancing borrower satisfaction, using a range of features including document collection, automated reminders and notifications, secure messaging, custom reporting, and more.
- Maxwell offers a mobile-ready experience, giving users the flexibility to manage mortgages on-the-go via their smartphone or tablet.
- It is designed to optimize lenders’ ability to analyse pricing in real-time by removing blind spots across all loan programs and competitors, allowing lenders to optimize their strengths and improve market share.
- It’s versatility allows correspondent lenders, banks, and credit unions to manage products, pricing, and eligibility for all mortgage types (conforming, non-conforming, Non-QM, and specialty loans).
- It is a cloud-based loan origination solution and mortgage point of sale which helps mortgage professionals automate lending processes and improve communication between all stakeholders.
- Key features of Floify include a customer database, loan processing, multi-branch support, digital signature, credit reporting, and visual representation.
- Floify’s automation tool generates custom documentation to share with prospects and streamline communication across all levels.
- Integrations with various third-party applications such as Jungo CRM, Dropbox, DocuSign, Slack, CoreLogic, Alliance2020, and more are designed to streamline the lending pipeline and optimize customer experience.
- Blend focuses on creating streamlined digital applications for your borrowers and decreasing the days needed to process a loan.
- With its Digital Lending Platform, Blend helps financial institutions increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Blend partners with retail banks, credit unions, and mortgage banks of various sizes to offer digital lending solutions for mortgage, home equity products, auto loans, and deposit account openings.
The modern, digital mortgage point-of-sale is no longer the future. It’s already here.
Looking for more information on integrating Encompass 360 with Velocify or need help in integrating right technology, leave us a message.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.