In this article, we will be discussing Ring Central as it empowers today’s mobile workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect via message, video, and phone calls. RingCentral is an excellent example of an advanced cloud-hosted phone systems, currently trusted by more than 300,000 prominent brands (including Evernote, BMW, Guess, Del Monte, Twitter, Subway, and many more). Let’s touch base lead routing / lead distribution before getting into Ring Central.
Lead routing / Lead distribution
- Distribute leads by countless lead and agent attributes – lead quality, location, languages, agent performance & more.
- Lead distribution software streamlines a company’s ability to distribute leads to the right sales reps.
- Lead distribution tools are essential for high-functioning sales teams.
- Lead generation tools and lead capture funnels are great for finding new leads, but those leads need to be routed to the correct salesperson while they’re still warm.
- There are effective standalone lead distribution software tools, as well as lead distribution features built in to popular CRM systems.
RingCentral is a popular phone system designed to make business communications easy to set up and manage from the start.
- It is a powerful cloud-based phone system that helps optimize your business communications.
- It is a system for businesses includes call auto-attendant, company directory, call forwarding and handling, multiple extensions, a mobile app for iPhone and Android, Business SMS, video conferencing and screen-sharing, and fax.
- Core features of RingCentral include auto-recording, conferencing, and unlimited long-distance and local calling.
- Its call management features can also be customized by configuring call forwarding, answering rules, message alerts, and missed-call notifications.
Top features of RingCentral include:
- Multi-level IVR
- Voicemail and greeting
- Internet fax
- Audio conferencing
- Video conferencing
- Cloud PBX
- Call recording
- Call forwarding
Benefits of RingCentral
- Comes with all the advanced features of standard PBXs without the expensive hardware and maintenance
- Optimized uptime in emergencies, or in case of loss of Internet connection
- Phone numbers that allow you to go toll-free, local, or international
- Enterprise-grade security such as bi-coastal, Tier 1 data centers for cloud hosting, physical and biometric security, system hardening, 24/7 monitoring, and failover technology
- Simplified end-user design that makes it easy to use and adopt the software and manage calls
- Features that connect employees from anywhere, anytime, thus supporting BYOD (bring your own device) initiatives
- Scalable features that grow with your business like adding more lines, users, extensions, and locations
- Mobile app features for both administrators and users.
- The latest version of RingCentral’s app for iOS and Android devices lets you place calls over VoIP, send and receive text messages, create faxes and arrange conference calls, in addition to managing all of your phone settings.
- With hosted VoIP RingCentral solution, there’s no lock-in to long-term contracts or expensive hardware.
RingCentral CRM integration offers a comprehensive solution to sales managers and call center supervisors in search of a simple way to bolster employee efficiency and conversions. By providing employees with immediate access to a customer’s call history within the CRM, integration fosters a personalized, productive experience between the employee and customer.
Looking for more information on integrating Encompass 360 with right technology or Lead Routing Software, leave us a message.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.