Email marketing is one of the most effective channels for boosting business opportunities. This article discusses the possibilities of Automated Email Campaigns in Jungo/Salesforce.
- Marketing automation can accelerate business growth tremendously with the adoption of marketing campaigns.
- Email campaigns are core components of automation as the customer moves through the buying process.
- The content and timing of the emails can be customized according to the preferences of the user.
- Emails can be customized and segmented under different marketing campaigns as per the requirements of the marketer.
- Automating email campaigns is made possible by multiple tools like workflows, Process builder and flow builder
To read more about Automated Email Campaigns in Jungo/Salesforce , click Email Marketing Best Practices to Benefit Your Business – Salesforce.com
- A container of actions which are executed sequentially for records satisfying specified conditions and given criteria.
- Workflows are of two types
- Immediate actions-Execute immediately as soon as the criteria is met and conditions found satisfied. In case of running campaigns, the marketing campaign picklist field of the corresponding object has to be set to the desired value.
- Time Dependent workflow actions- Execute in a scheduled manner in the triggered time after verifying the record meets the criteria.
- Email alerts
- Email templates can be created and can be stored in folders either with access to all users (Unified email templates) or only for personal access (My email templates).
- Types of email alerts
- HTML with letterhead
- Custom HTML
- From the ‘Selected Recipients’ list, the user can choose the intended ones to whom the email alert is to be sent.
- Field updates
- Allows automatic updating of the field value after the workflow is triggered. Users can enable the re- evaluation of workflow rules, if the field is changed.
- Tasks are actions assigned to specific roles, users or record owners. Tasks can be configured by using certain settings to select the object, Assignee, Subject, Status, Due date and Priority.
- Outbound message
- Workflows can trigger outbound messages to designated external servers. The message includes the field values of the associated workflow. The endpoint URL will further process the information passed through the message.
- Email alerts
- Another tool offered by salesforce to automate internal procedures and otherwise complicated manual business processes.
- When additional functionalities such a complex branching logic is required, one can opt for Flow builder.
- Set Entry Conditions section in the Start element defines the evaluation criteria for the flow to run.
- Marketing automation flows can be set up with the drag and drop feature offered by Flow builder.
- To build flows, a combination of elements, connectors, and resources are used.
- Element represents the action to execute.
- Connector shows the path taken by the flow during runtime
- Resource defines the values used as references during the flow.
- Similar to time dependent actions in workflows, flows use scheduled paths which can be added on the Start node.
- For Email Campaigns, email alerts can be added to a flow using the Action element. The flow provides the record ID of the email templates.
Scheduled email campaigns are an ideal solution for connecting with leads/contacts over time. Marketing can hence be done effortlessly without any additional external integrations.
Looking for more information on Automated Email Campaigns in Jungo/Salesforce, leave us a message.
Take Five Consulting is a technology company, based in Virginia U.S., that specializes in the Mortgage Banking vertical especially LOS implementation and application development. Take Five Consulting creates and implement mortgage technology and software specifically for Mortgage Industry.