Whenever a new Loan Officer arrives/leaves the organization, it is important to update the settings within Consumer Connect to make that changes effective within Encompass and Consumer Connect. Please find below the detailed steps for adding new Loan Officers in Consumer Connect.
Logging Into Encompass Consumer Connect:
- To log in to the Encompass Consumer Connect Admin portal, please use the Encompass Instance ID, Encompass User ID and Password of the “admin” user.
- Log into Encompass desktop application using these credentials.
- In Encompass, click the Home
- Locate the Encompass Consumer Connect Admin portal administration module on the right, and then click Manage Your Consumer Connect Portal.
- It will automatically open your default web browser and you will be logged into the Admin Portal.
Connect Loan Application Folders to Loan Officers:
- Connect a loan application folder to each loan application recipient (or loan officer) so that when a loan is submitted through Encompass Consumer Connect, it will be saved to the correct folder in Encompass and the correct recipient will be notified.
- In the Encompass Consumer Connect Admin portal, click Website Builder.
- Go to the Loan App Recipient Folders section.
- Match the loan application recipients to the desired Encompass folder. To quickly locate a loan application recipient, click the Search icon () and enter part or all of the loan application recipient’s username.
- Select the folder where new loan applications for the recipient will be saved in Encompass.
- When you are finished, click Save.
- Note 1: If you do not see the Encompass User ID in the drop-down list, make sure the user has logged in to Encompass at least once, and then try again. The autofill feature populates these fields based on the user’s matching information in Encompass. If the user’s information is not entered in Encompass, the corresponding fields will not be auto populated.
- Note 2: The autofill feature for the loan folder also populates the drop-down list based on the user’s matching information in Encompass. If the user’s folder does not exist in Encompass, it will not appear in the drop-down list.
Creating individual LO pages:
- Click Website Builder in the left menu.
- On the Website Builder page, click the Website Builder icon ( ). This will open the Website Builder tool.
- Click on Pages
- Note 3: It will be difficult to start a new LO page from scratch. So, we can duplicate an existing LO that we have already created and use that as a template to edit it.
- Select any LO and click on the duplicate icon. It will create the duplicate of that page and then you can edit the LO information on that page.
- The duplicated LO page contains different text blocks which you can edit directly to enter the new LO information. Please edit the duplicated page accordingly to match the new LO information.
- Click on the pencil icon on the “Apply Now” button widget.
- In the new popup window, only edit the Loan App Recipient box by selecting the correct loan officer.
- The Encompass Consumer Connect Website Builder saves your changes automatically. You can see the Saved status in the top right of any page.
- When you are ready to publish, you can preview your work by clicking Preview at the top right corner of any page. This allows you to see the changes you have made before publishing.
- When you are satisfied with the changes, click Publish from any page.
- Repeat this process for other LOs.
Looking for more information on adding new Loan Officers in Consumer Connect or need help in integrating right technology or HMDA reporting, leave us a message.