Wanted: Individuals who stand out for an outstanding organization
As one of TakeFive’s business and technology consultants, you are part of a team that drives client success—through focus, insight and determination to overcome complexity and remove obstacles. From Day One at TakeFive, you help our clients realize their potential for greater success. As practitioners, we understand the challenges our clients face because we’ve faced them ourselves.
It’s our people who make the TakeFive difference. Our talented people develop and deliver solutions to help some of the biggest names become better at what they do. Solutions that break new ground. Thinking that shapes the future.
Our people thrive in a non-hierarchical, team-driven and entrepreneurial culture of a company that is big enough to matter and small enough to care.
Joining us, whether starting out in your career, looking to build your expertise or as an experienced professional, you will work alongside some of the most talented and respected people in the industry. Our outstanding individuals make a distinctive contribution to a work environment that fosters and rewards team excellence and personal growth.
For entry-level employees or those new to consulting, TakeFive’s Associate Talent Program (ATP) offers the opportunity to gain the skills and experience required to become the industry leaders of tomorrow.
At TakeFive, we hire the best and help them become better.
Please watch this space for the next opening in TakeFive.
TakeFive Consulting has years of combined experience in mortgage banking, sales and operations, compliance and system administration to make the transition from an existing mortgage to Encompass® 360. Engagement with each client is bid on an individual basis to make sure the existing infrastructure is sustained, so as to reduce the impact on the work culture – a policy that drives us. TakeFive’s Encompass® 360 administration is designed to create a work environment for our client’s Encompass® 360 users to maximize their efficiency, improve quality and reduce cost and time input in originating mortgages. We are looking for an Encompass® 360 administrator to join our growing team.
Note: This position requires the employee to travel extensively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with directions from senior mortgage department personnel and translate them into Encompass workflow.
- Automate work with advanced business rules and ensure accuracy of existing ones.
- Customize to include new business rules using plugins with Encompass SDK.
- Ensure third party interactions are monitored and coordinate the integration.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all state and federal banking regulation and organizational policies and procedures.
- Capture requirements through information gathering methods from Department managers, end users and other stakeholders.
- Create specific design and solutions for system workflows, pipeline views, input forms, reports, dashboards, and print forms.
- Ensure the proposed solutions work as desired through system analysis.
- Manage QA testing and User acceptance testing.
- Help optimize the system through recommendations.
- Manage to develop functional specifications, test plans and change request.
- Analyze the workflow and user interaction with the system to identify and develop proper training documentation for Encompass® 360.
- Create and manage company and user setups, roles and personas.
- Keep the loan setup setting updated against the ongoing business needs.
- Manage documentation through document library and custom build documents as needed.
- Work towards easy integration with third party vendors through custom integration.
- Work with technical writers to develop documentation for system updates and new features by providing information on Encompass® 360 process, feature, and workflow information.
- Custom input form development, including intermediate level VB.net coding for form function and validation
- Configure custom fields with advanced calculations
- Centerwise/Webcenter setup and administration
- Support and train end users on new & existing customization
- Manage and clear support tickets in a timely and maintain a working relationship with Ellie Mae tech support.
- Generate and maintain reports; both general and custom ones for different business groups.
- A strong understanding of object oriented languages and development methods
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years or more of Ellie Mae Encompass® 360 administration, development and support.
- VB.net coding experience to develop custom input forms and advanced business rules.
- Loan process related knowledge; work experience within the mortgage production process is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Great documentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience supporting Centerwise, ePass and DocMagic or equivalent preferred
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010+, Sharepoint 2010+ preferred
- Experience with Encompass’s back-end environment (MS SQL 2005+, IIS, Windows 7/2008 R2+) is a bonus, but not required
- Contract or full time
- Location: Manhattan Beach, CA..
If you find the above job requirements matching your experience and expectations, please send us your resume. We look forward to work with you.
- Job Type: Full-time
Purpose of the job
- The Business Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit.
- The Business Analyst will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
- The Business Analyst will track and analyze business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit.
- The Business Analyst will be a Project Manager and lead a number of key projects for the business unit and the company.
- The Business Analyst will be the functional expert on the specified application(s) he/she will be the sole point of contact between the business unit and Information Technology’s Application Development Specialist.
- Works directly with appropriate TakeFive personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach.
- Takes assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts. This includes documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests (changes, enhancements, etc.) and coordinating with the Change Control Board (CCB).
- Conducts project meetings.
– Meets with project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
– Meets with appropriate personnel for periodic reviews of prototypes and final products.
- Provides single point of contact for assigned projects.
– Coordinates interaction and communication among TakeFive personnel.
– Identifies and coordinates assignments of internal resources and external contractors to meet TakeFive’s project requirements.
– Works with appropriate personnel to allocate personnel time to project tasks and to track progress of their work.
– Assesses and prepares to address the operational impacts, workflow, training, etc. issues of a project.
Business Analysis and Reporting
- Assists Business Unit Leader in developing tactical and strategic product, services and/or programs to support the business unit’s goals (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Works closely with TakeFive personnel and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Consults with TakeFive personnel to determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
- Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications. Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Develops effective reporting tools for the business unit.
- Analyzes the business unit’s activities and trends and compares analyses against the service standards and best practices. Presents findings and works with the Business Unit Leader and other personnel to identify and implement strategies that will address tactical and strategic goals.
- Prepares routine reports (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
– Analyzes trends and recommends adjustments address and/or capitalize on trends.
Quality Assurance and Testing
- Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
- Works with IT to conduct testing to meet project timelines. TakeFive uses an iterative development process that requires Model Office testing every 1 to 4 weeks depending upon the project schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects the current status of changes and outstanding issues so that business requirements reflect application features and functions.
- Manages specific application quality assurance and help desk activities including the tracking
of bug reports and change requests and ensuring their timely resolution.
- Ensures that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through the change management software.
- Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Provides resource planning, management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Advocates the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects; and working with the IT project manager to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Coordinates groups of business personnel who test, evaluate and validate new functions and applications, and identify issues in software or services.
- Analyzes discrepancies in service or performance and makes recommendations for updates.
- Provides final signoff to the IT project manager to release code to production.
- Ensures continuing operational quality by documenting bug fixes and enhancements
assigning tasks to developers, testing and releasing updates.
- Proactively assists with the identification of training and development requirements of the
- Presents findings, and works with Business Unit Leader and other personnel to design and implement training and development initiatives that will continuously upgrade the skills and capabilities of personnel in business unit and TakeFive overall.
Leadership and Development
- Collaborates with all functional business units within TakeFive to achieve strategic, tactical and
- Provides leadership needed to instill a team-oriented, client-driven, results-driven team.
- Coaches and develops employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works under the general supervision of the Business Unit Leader and provides direction to exempt and non-exempt personnel.
TakeFive Core Competencies
Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Analysis and Reporting
- Business Planning and Management
- Communication and Presentation
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
- Champion for Change
- Information and Technology Proficiency
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Technical Industry and/or Profession Expertise
- Minimum 5 years experience in catastrophe insurance, including underwriting, marketing, business analysis and project management is preferred – Proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to gather clear business requirements.
– Proven ability to develop, document and maintain operational policies and procedures, including the designing and documenting detailed process flows, and the development of operational performance and quality metric standards and reports.
– Proven experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of Property and Casualty industry and insurance and underwriting rules and decision tree logic preferred.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Physical Work Demands
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
Mental Work Demands
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within
the region and to other locations as required.
We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET programmer to join our friendly and hardworking web studio team. You’ll use your exceptional talent to create functional, user friendly database-driven web sites.
- Minimum 2 years experience of ASP.NET programming, C#, XHTML, CSS, XML, and XSL
- Fluent with Classic ASP
- Knowledge and experience of MS SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Skilled in database design, business analysis, requirements capturing and technical specification
- Experience with integrating web design with back-end coding
- Experience of building and maintaining content management systems
- Understanding of MVC beneficial
- Experience of PHP 5, MySQL and OOP beneficial
- Working knowledge of Umbraco, Joomla!, Drupal an advantage
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs key portions of the system development lifecycle including designing, coding, testing,
documenting, installing, and maintaining custom applications
- Creates custom reports and forms using Crystal Reports
- Performs administrative tasks such as entering time, updating work orders, updating knowledgebase, providing status reports, etc.
- Improves personal and professional technical knowledge and expertise
- Effectively manages himself or herself to meet or exceed established performance goals (i.e.: efficiency, utilization, overall billing, etc.)
- A strong understanding of object oriented languages and development methods
- A strong understanding of structured programming methods and data normalization concepts
- A mid to high-level of experience in two or more of the following development languages: MSVisual Basic, .NET, ASP.NET, MS-Visual FoxPro, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access
- Experience with the following development technologies:
- ODBC, OLE, and OCX concepts
- Crystal Reports
- MS-Visual Source Safe
Typical Minimum Requirements
- Two to three years of in-depth experience creating business related applications in a Microsoft-based object Oriented language (MS-Visual Basic, MS Visual FoxPro, MS-ASP, .NET)
- A demonstrated tack record of working on projects to success following established timelines and budgets
- Experience with related development technologies (MS-SQL Server, MS-Source Safe, Crystal Reports etc.)
- Two to three years experience working with accounting systems (A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory, etc.) as well as programming for transactional-based processes and developing with audit trails in mind.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the technical requirements
- Excellent proactive verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize requests effectively and efficiently and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a significant attention to detail and thoroughness
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Work within an environment of “constant improvement”
- Project professionalism, enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude
- Meet or exceed established performance goals
Please fill out the form and attach a resume.[si-contact-form form=’3′]